About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Everything he said were all lies to lure me. He made me believe in everything that he said. I can't believe I gave him a lot of value while I- was nothing. I can't believe I was so serious with him. This is not the relationship I wanted. I'm sorry if I sound selfish but at least I always make sure that I do my part. I can't believe him. I 'm not that significant after all. That's not what I was expecting. My heart broke.

Somewher in between, I find it unfair, we're both in Manila and his parents are with him while I'm alone - leaving my parents behind?

"Nung college magkalayo na tayo, pati ba naman after graduation, magkalayo pa rin, hindi ko na alam kung magwo-work pa relationship natin kung ganun. Hindi ko alam kung tatagal tayo pag umalis ka ng bansa, Syempre hindi ko alam ginagawa mo, magkalayo kasi tayo."

Am i asking for too much? Have I sacrificed too much already? Am I being negligent of my family? Because it suddenly seems clear to me. I was denying it at first but -Yes. I made him my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment