About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WORLD PEACE

I feel like I want to go to med. school, be a surgeon and then help the people, free of charge. I don't know. It might sound unbelievable but I have this urge inside of me. I really want to help Africa. I feel like I can hear the people crying out for help. It breaks my heart. How can people hurt their fellow citizens? How can they kill people? Where's the conscience in there? I'm still young, and I'm still not too late for med applications. So that's gonna be my goal -to be a doctor. It might not be now but in the future. Sigh* I so wanna help Africa rise from the nightmares that they've gone through. People starve and people die not only because of murder but because of sickness.

I felt that a lot of times, you know -- that feeling where you were able to help someone without wanting something in return and then they say this sweetest 'Thank You' like you've never heard of it before. The smiles were just rewarding. Fulfilling. Isn't it better if there's no war? I know it's impossible but why can't we think positively? This Sunday I'm not only going to pray for my loved ones but for all the people especially Africa. Let's pray for world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment