About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

*I'm tired of playing Farmville, Cityville and Treasure Isle on Facebook, just now.

*Remind me to watch Black Swan, The King's Speech, Zombieland, Adventureland and The Roommate...

*I really need to go to the dentist now. I swear i'm going tomorrow.  I swear. I really need to go. Tomorrow's like my deadline for my teeth fixation.

*That means, i need to go to sleep early tonight and i need to stop downloading, blogging, researching and playing Facebook games because it's addictive and tiring at the same time. I don't want to wake up at 1 pm again.

*For now, I'm not going to sleep. I need to wake hun up by 6 am and it's already 4:15 am. I'm not sleepy actually. I'm gonna try not to sleep so that i would sleep early tonight. Hopefully.

*I can't believe my video downloader is about to expire. I think, i only have 4 days to go. But i need to lessen my downloads today or else i'm gonna be addicted again and i can't gamble this day for i really really need to go to the dentist tomorrow. Uninstall then install, again.

*Oh no. My laptop. I need to turn off my laptop already.

*Well maybe, i'm going to sleep after i woke hun up. I need to wake him up. He has this rtd thingy today. I wish him luck. I love my boyfriend, it's just that he treats me bad and i'm letting him.

*btw i really want to experience blogging in the morning not in the afternoon, or at night or at dawn. Hopefully! Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment