About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011




I was about to go to the dentist that Friday (March 11, 2011)  morning but i woke up late, as usual. So I didn't go, which made my boyfriend "mad" at me (you see- he acts as if he's always the boss and I need to follow all the things he says. No way! He's so unreasonable, don't you think? It irritates me so) It was 3 pm, i think, and he called me saying that there has been a Tsunami.

I searched it on the net, instead. There i saw on Youtube  the 8.9 magnitude earthquake followed by a tsunami that strucked Japan. I called my boyfriend, again. I told him, it's nearly impossible that the tsunami will hit the Philippines, Japan is too far and it would be coming from the north.

 ** Going back, there was a level 2 alert at 4 pm already for an upcoming tsunami (between 5 pm to 7 pm) to all the coasts of the North & South Eastern Philippines and the government forced-evacuated the people for safety. Five waves were noted, it think, and their length is less than a meter. I told you, it's too far. I'll begin to panic if the 28 feet tsunami from Japan changed to a hundred feet. It will definitely hit the Philippines and its neighboring countries.

I feel so terrible for what had happened in Japan as i watched the videos from Youtube. The earthquake was so strong, it could break all the buildings there if there weren't any rollers intact. I researched about earthquakes and read that 8 to 10 magnitude means devastation, already. Unbelievable! Nature is fuming.
So the ocean floor shifted somewhere (miles?) off the coasts of Japan, which made that daunting Tsunami, strong enough to washed off a lot of cars, ships, houses and anything that gets in the way. It's so scary to see strong currents of water grabbing a car that weighs how many tons, again? But anyway, what more if that's only a person? I wonder how the people reacted to that splashing water while it took them circling around with automobiles and debris. They must have been screaming for help. I feel so depressed for what they had been through. The children? The elderly? How cruel that must be.

The whirlpool even gave me goosebumps. I wonder, what are the mysteries under the sea? We don't know what's happening there every second and we can't observed that vast body of water that encapsulate the globe.

I read from an article today that Japan has been experiencing a total of 150 aftershocks... and still counting. The strongest one in record is a 6.2 magnitude earthquake. Okay that's really close to 7 . There were false alarms for possible Tsunami hit, again. I don't blame them. They've been through enough. **Please stop mother nature. What have we done to offend you?** People are still in shock and they are running out of supplies for food, water and everything that a human needs to survive. It's really cold and there's no electricity, meaning there are no heaters to keep them warm, they might suffer hypothermia. There's no cellular phones signal, that's why it's really difficult to keep in touch with their relatives. No new clean clothes to wear. There's an inadequate amount of gasoline now. How can the cars function without it? I've heard, all they're eating are instant noodles. Okay they're Japanese and they're well known to love noodles. But instant noodles everyday? That's not healthy.

My gosh. The fear. The trauma. Let's pray for Japan. Let's work together to restore their life and hope for good health.
----------------------------------------------------------------

That night, he broke up with me and i was like-- okay. I find it comforting that I'm not bothered anymore about his attitude because I'm really fed-up. It's a nice feeling. I know now how to handle myself. He's so arrogant. How dare him broke up with me over and over again? Are you a girl or something? What an attitude! I'm done with you. If you don't want me, so be it, so much for me doing everything for this relationship to work. It's not healthy anymore and you're not deserving. I deserve someone who will treat me right. I hate your manners. It's like you're not even Catholic. You pray and go to church every Sunday but you act atheistic? My gosh!  You studied in a Catholic school but it seems like you didn't study 'Good Manners and Right Conduct!' You know what your problems ARE? You act as if you're thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis tall and that you're superior to everyone. I know men are egotistic but yours is just waaaaay beyond. You don't even respect your parents and your parents don't punish you for it (Kung kay mama ka nasampal ka na). That's why you're like that. Spoiled brat! I did my best. You're just really more worse than i thought. I love you, but you treat me like trash and I don't want that. I hope you learned a lot from your experiences with me. You don't know how to give importance to a person. It's not my problem if you'll never change. You keep on lying and denying. You know? -- to change means accepting what you've done is wrong. But your pride just won't make it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was internet surfing at 1 am in the morning when i read an article, again, that the nuclear Power Plant of Japan just exploded. I though it was an old news but i saw "35 minutes ago" written after the title. The first thing that came into my mind is 'radiation'. I searched for pictures and it confirmed that there was an explosion. That was so unpredictable and utterly ill-fated. I feel bad for the country. They've just been through a horrible nightmare then after one day, this explosion took place. Japan's government were already overwhelmed by the tsunami, what more when that nuclear explosion happened? It all came so suddenly. The world is not prepared for this. The Japanese government can't even provide the supplies that the people needed and we can't blame them. They said, they're running out of body bags and that's just heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment