About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I wish...

...it's easy to end this.
...it would end now, if you won't change.
...if you don't want it to end, then change and make me happy.
...letting go is easy.
...there's another way to get through this.
...i'm not thinking about this every single day.
...i feel important because you made me feel as if i'm not.
...i don't feel like trash again and i don't want to hear swearing again. 
...i didn't learn swearing from you.
...you didn't make me feel thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis low.
...you're the man I've always imagined.
...you won't hurt me, over and over again.
...you won't make me feel rejected, neglected and ignored.
...i'm happy.
...i'm not always sad 'cause it's making me unhealthy.
...you don't have that temper, you always show me.
...i feel beautiful because you make me feel so ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment