About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nomad

I just kept on wandering here in cyberspace and i ended up exactly where i left off. This will be my 2nd account here in blogger due to my stupidity and laziness from the first one. It was five years ago, the account has been buried and i don't even remember how to open it. Sure Facebook's just great but I can't really express myself in there.  Multiply became an online business site and Friendster is dead. Livejournal's okay but it felt so empty -- unlike here in Blogspot (so full of energy and positive vibes...just what i need) I'm determined to keep this site. Good night for now. It's 2:10 am (+8 Philippines)

1 comment: