About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Saturday, February 26, 2011


My boyfriend doesn't want me blogging. What else can i do? I can't drink (I don't even drink) I can go out at night with my friends (He said they're all bad influence on me) I can't go in reunions with my batch mates (He said there are men who could take advantage of me) I can't even go to the mall at ease (He said why do i need to go there?) In short. He wants me to stay at home. The bad part is that I'm letting him while he drinks his way out of his "anger with me". He can do everything he wants while I can do nothing. I feel imprisoned and I'm letting him.

I can't believe he can't support me with my writing. One time, I wrote this masterpiece of mine on Facebook and he just read the title and that's it. I'm a woman. I want to be appreciated. I hate this feeling. Sometimes I ask myself if he looks at me as his girlfriend. Oh yeah! Sometimes yes - when he smothers me with my life. Usually no, when he ignores, neglects and rejects me. He doesn't even respect me. He swears on me, all the time. I can feel that you want to slap my face now? And you're asking me, why are you letting him do this to you? Do you know what my answer is? It's because I really love him. I'm so blinded by love, someone once told me. Darn it.

1 comment: