About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Sunday, February 27, 2011


Chloe Sullivan: "Hi, Clark. well, this is gonna make quite a story. Clark Kent Ends-Record-Breaking-Perfect-Attendance-Streak. (Laughs) Sorry I'm doing it again. I just... I've never seen you sick before, and it just got me thinking. What if something did happen to you... and i never got to...? So in yet another classic maneuver to avoid emotional intimacy... I wrote my feelings down so that i could read them to you... thereby avoiding embarrassing eye contact."

"I want to let you in a secret. I'm not who you think I am. In fact, my disguise is so thin. I'm surprised you haven't see right through me. I'm the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend. Sometimes I wanna rip off this facade like I did at the spring formal... but I can't, because you'll get scared and you'll run away again. So I decided that it's better to live with the lie than expose my true feelings. (This is so much easier when you're unconscious) My dad told me there are two types of girls... The ones you grew out of and the ones you grow into. I really hope I'm the latter... but i'll let you go for now hoping that one day you'll fly back to me. Because I think you're worth the wait"



I miss this episode where Clark got sick and Jonathan Kent refused to take him to the hospital. He was so worried when the doctor was about to get blood samples from Clark. He was worried that the needle wouldn't pierce Clark's body of steel... haha.. But it did! Chloe's such a grrrrreat writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment