About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

For Hazel

To me you're the epitome of an independent woman.
I look up to you after I silently scrutinized (in a good way) all your good qualities.
And I'm at awe.


I only need to exchange a few words with you to be able to trust you. Did you know that?
You have this innate goodness, not just because you're mommy Hazel already (which you're doing a great job by the way) that radiates from within.
Everyday.
Yes!
Everyday.
Even when you're down in the dumps, more so when you're completely happy.


Well it's typical to me not to look for negative personalities in a person (That's just me. I don't judge) But you know what Hazel? You don't have one. Kuya Arvin's just lucky to have you. From all the things you've been through, kuya chose the right one and he's just crazy not to.


Don't change Hazel. You're perfect.
I'm telling you in an intellectual way which  is more important. Because some people see perfection in beauty which I find so fake and materialistic and I know that you're gonna contradict me with you're looks. But for the record and I don't think you needed reminding - you're beautiful.


Fret not, Hazel. You are loved widely by all of us. We're here for you in every way, anyway we can. And we just can't contain the excitement to this new phase in  your life.


Wishing you more happiness and contentment!!!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment