About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Monday, November 30, 2015

EVENT HORIZON


I watch as hours turn to a day
Days turn to a week 
Weeks turn to a month
And then nothing...

Photo not mine


All of a sudden a supernova took place and a black hole was formed drawing frequencies from different dimensions allowing two parallel and entirely different universe to conspire.

This is a positive energy. It changed my outlook in life, completely, drastically from my downward spiral life.

What I like about this occurrence, is that it was real. For a moment I can call it reality. (It's so astonishing what a moment can do to your life)

 I opened up my life without hesitation and without expecting anything in return

I was able to change my mindset or more like re-setting my life from that moment on. 

It's beyond inspiration. I cannot pull back time and I don't want to return. After that gravitational pull everything only goes forward and it is limitless. I call it Event Horizon.


No comments:

Post a Comment