About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Friday, June 4, 2021

I'm back and I still feel tired all the time.
I don't write anymore.
I don't  remember things anymore.
I don't listen to songs anymore.
I can't even type long sms or chats or whatever it is people call it these days.
I'm almost 32 years old in 5 months.
What the fuck happened?

I watched The Butterfly Effect again (cause' it's Ashton Kutchers) but all it did was made me sad.
I'm worried that I won't be able to sleep again like last night where I was so wide awake at 5 in the morning.
What the fuck happened?

I'm planning to deactivate socmed again. This time, for months. 

I don't want to go back to Newton but I don't want to stay here in the office.

Only eth is making me happy for like a few seconds. Maybe that's why I always log-in every 3 minutes just to feel lively.


No comments:

Post a Comment