About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Random Thoughts

*When I think about it, I'm so flabbergasted on how I handle my life's challenges for 10 years now.

*I hate immature men. Period.

*I can't wait to come home tonight and watch Divergent for the nth time 'til I can't get enough of Theo James. haha

* Also, I'm so curious with "A Good Lie," so I'm gonna watch it as well tomorrow night.

*I'm wondering if it's worth it to watch Mockingjay Pt 2...

*I want time to stop for a while, please. I'm not really doing anything right now but my inability to focus is making me tired.

*I just want to be with my parents.

*As of now, I'm able to avoid Facebook not unless someone sends me a message and I'm filtering my friend requests again. Don't ask.

*Right now, I'm working. I'm not busy with work but I'm afraid I'm so busy with my life. :/

2 comments:

  1. Did you watch A Good Lie? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I did! It was a fairly good movie. I focused more on the story. I'm already aware regarding the condition in Africa and I can't help but empathize with their lives and just be thankful for mine. War in Africa is out of control and I think no one can stop it unless they do. It just saddens me how some people take away lives just like that.

    On another note, I'm just happy that 1st world countries are trying to help them (refugees) have a better life... Anyway, I have a lot to say but I need to go to work! :)

    ReplyDelete