About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nameless

I remember this one night, at Paseo de Magallanes, 3 years ago... My non-existent ex-bf was then breaking up with me in the corner (because he doesn't want to be seen by his cousins) He decided to leave me like what he always do. I was left with no choice but to break down and cry as I sit somewhere near an empty parking, crying (tanga ko talaga, bwiset) But that's not entirely the point of this post.

Suddenly, an SUV parked right in front of me. I somehow tried to refrain myself from crying like a baby! (Nakakahiya) Total fail, though. I was shattering inside. This guy driving that vehicle walked up to me (He was really tall and has this longer hair than the usual hair men have - of course his face didn't register in my mind - kasi wala talaga ko nakikitang iba, yung non-existent ex-bf ko lang, ganun ako kafocus sa walang kwentang relationship na yun) He said "Are you OK?" and I replied "I'm fine, thank you." (Pero halata naman hindi eh. Well, alangan naman mag-open up ako sa di ko kilala noh!) He went back to his car and handed me this one pack of tissue (Oh diba prepared sya?)  I thanked him and he asked me again if I need anything else and I said Im okay na. He went to the restaurant and stayed for like 15 mins before he left the area. Of course, Im still there. He asked me If I wanted juice (take note: juice talaga, hindi water. I said no and thanked him, again)

I realized that there are still men who have good intentions eventhough madaming "g*go." Wala lang kinilig lang ako sa concern nya sa kin 3 years ago. If I were to pick my future, I want him to be like that nameless guy from Paseo de Magallanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment