About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

100th Entry

It's my 100th entry and I don't know what to write!

I'm so tired with this packing.
I can't believe i will be hibernating from cyberspace for a while.
I already miss watching tv.
I keep remembering that time when i had chickenpox
and i watched tv all day long.
I hope I would be able to cope.
I hope it won't take too long before i can use
the internet, again.
I already miss the internet even if sometimes,
I'm bored with it already!
I miss home, already.
Homesickness! Go away! 
I feel sleepy now, but there's a lot of things to do.
But i have to do this. 
I need to help them.
I know I'm weak when it comes to these things,
but i can do this.



No comments:

Post a Comment