About Me

My photo
Philippines
I live my life through God, ethics, conviction, experiences, books, motion pictures and music… and the thought of an eternal life & utopia after my intertwined fate of mortality.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

3 Filipinos were executed yesterday before lunch if i'm not mistaken. I'm so saddened about what happened. Though, i'm not crying anymore. I realized, i'm too attached with these kind of things. It worries me now. I should not be thiiis sensitive, ya think? I already watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.' I'm trying to love it, actually, because, you know, it's really a great movie. I just don't know why i got bored. It's a great movie, nonetheless. It's a profound movie. I'm going to love it. I love it. I'll watch it again and i'll see it. I'm now 'officially'addicted to bayw.

No comments:

Post a Comment